Friday, March 4, 2011

Infection From Pedicures

Posts

Comment reasoned, the scurrilous and message given by Our Lady in Medjugorje today

February 25, 2011 Dear children, nature awakens and trees you can see the first buds that will bring a beautiful flower and fruit.
At this point, ecstasy or not, there is a Thank You to fuck everything.

I wish that you, children, work on your conversion and you are those who bear witness with their lives, so that your example is the sign exhortation to conversion for others.
Now, if it was really me who is imagining talking to a virgin who gave birth to a child of itself, explain to me what else there 'to convert? Do you think the lobotomy transorbitale is appropriate?

I am with you and intercede before my Son Jesus for your conversion.
Aridaje, and anyway I suspected it was a big baby.

Thank you for having responded to my call.
With Other Shit seen that, given the eight per thousand, and 'profuse expense.

0 comments:

Post a Comment